It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.