It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.