Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
Similar Confucius quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.