Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
Similar Oliver Goldsmith quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.