You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.