After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Move fast, break things
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Big things start small.