Invest your energy in the things you can control.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.