Invest your energy in the things you can control.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.