Act like a champion, and then become one.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Momentum builds success.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Kindness is the key to success
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.