Act like a champion, and then become one.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Success is never accidental.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.