Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Traction equals satisfaction