Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Every day is your entire life.
- You are much more than what you think you are.