Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Sell before you start
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.