You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
Similar Oscar Auliq-Ice quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.