You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
Similar Oscar Auliq-Ice quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.