If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.