If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.