If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.