You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
Similar Marc Allen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Living is different from just existing.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.