Sacrifice is the seed of success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.