Sacrifice is the seed of success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Impact Over Income
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.