Sacrifice is the seed of success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Impact Over Income
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- You have to make your own chances.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.