Most improved things can be improved.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.