Most improved things can be improved.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.