Most improved things can be improved.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Dream big but always plan small
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Start small and keep going.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.