Most improved things can be improved.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.