Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
Similar Jaachynma N.E. Agu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- if you begin, you win.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.