If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.