If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!