Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- The goal is freedom.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- You have to make your own chances.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Where there is purpose, money flows!