In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.