If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.