If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Create value, not bait!
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.