Innovation is born out of imagination and ambition
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is the result of a process that brings radical ideas to create positive change
- I am the innovator. I am the originator. I am the emancipator. I am the architect of rock ‘n’ roll!
- Innovation is taking two things that exist and putting them together in a new way.
- If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.
- Desperation is the best innovator
- Observation is a critical activity in the innovation process to understand the context of an issue from a human perspective.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- Innovation requires, above all else, a willingness to embrace chaos.
- Innovation is the transfer of new ideas or the adaptation of new concepts, until the final stage of a product, process or service activity.
- If leaders don’t change. Change the leaders,
- Value innovation, not technology innovation, is what opens up commercially compelling new markets.
- Innovate or die, and there’s no innovation if you operate out of fear of the new or untested.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Stay thirsty for love. Stay hungry for life. Stay curious for innovation.
- The only thing that makes sense to do is strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Healthy debating enforces critical thinking principles – looking at things from the different angles, with increased perspective and less prejudgment.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- If an innovative piece of software comes along, Microsoft copies it and makes it part of Windows. This is not innovation; this is the end of innovation.
- Ingenuity is the ability to solve difficult problems, often in an original and creative way.
- Innovation is progress when it improves the human experience in the whole