If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
Similar Alain de Botton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.