An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
Similar Reid Hoffman quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things