An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
Similar Reid Hoffman quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.