Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
Similar Nicholas Nassim Taleb quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.