Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Start small and keep going.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.