Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.