Think big to see big.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.