Think big to see big.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.