QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Momentum builds success.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.