To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
Similar Mark Twain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- There is always another way to look at things.