To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
Similar Mark Twain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Success is never accidental.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Impact Over Income
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- There is no try. There is only do.