To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
Similar Mark Twain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- If not now, when?
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.