If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.