If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Good is the enemy of great
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Success is never accidental.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.