I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.