When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
Similar Joseph Joubert quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.