When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
Similar Joseph Joubert quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Move fast, break things
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- You have to make your own chances.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.