I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.