A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
Similar Jaachynma N.E. Agu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- if you begin, you win.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.