A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
Similar Jaachynma N.E. Agu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.