Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.