Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
Similar Mac Anderson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Move fast, break things
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.