Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
Similar Jeffrey Fry quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Think big from the beginning.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.