Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Hungry people always win.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport