Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Think big to see big.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.