Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- To rise you must first fall.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.