There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
Similar Timi Nadela quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.