We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness