Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Losers read, winners skim.