Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.