Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Traction equals satisfaction
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.