Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- To rise you must first fall.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.