People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To rise you must first fall.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.