People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Impact Over Income
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Hungry people always win.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.