People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.