People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.