Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Success is never accidental.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.