Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.