Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.