You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.