Everything begins small.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- The journey is the reward
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.