Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Similar Gregg Harris quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Hungry people always win.