Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Similar Gregg Harris quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- Start small and keep going.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.