Normal is never one of a kind.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.