Normal is never one of a kind.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Sell before you start
- Good is the enemy of great
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.