Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
Similar Henry Ford quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.