Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
Similar Henry Ford quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Hungry people always win.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Move fast, break things
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.