Dreams come true when you live life awake.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- You have to make your own chances.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.