The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
Similar Lloyd Jones quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.