The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
Similar Lloyd Jones quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- You can do more than you think
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Traction equals satisfaction