The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
Similar Lloyd Jones quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Be your best, it is enough.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.