In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Living is different from just existing.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.