Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
Similar Colin Myles quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.