Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
Similar Colin Myles quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Be bold to begin.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.